Body Clarity Small Group Fitness Terms & Conditions
1. Our Intro Offer of Unlimited Classes* for $30 for seven days is only available to new clients of Body Clarity Small Group Fitness. Intro offer commences from first class booked.
2. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, please book classes in advance via our online booking system.
4. Cancellations/rescheduling classes will need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning. Here at Body Clarity we understand sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise, i.e becoming unwell, family and work commitments, but if you have not cancelled your class outside of the 9 hour time frame, you will loose your session. We have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all locations, therefore NO exceptions will be made.
5. All class bookings are made through our online class booking system.
6. Out of consideration for the trainer and other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please arrive on time as we do need to take you through a warm up. If you need to leave a class early, please inform your trainer at the commencement of your class.
7. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list and you will be alerted via email if a free place for you has become available. Please make sure you account details are up-to-date in the online booking system, so we know how to contact you.
8. Class Packages are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. Classes are non-refundable and are not transferable to other people.
10. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Body Clarity reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
11. If you are unable to continue attending classes due to severe illness or injury and you still have valid classes, please contact Body Clarity to discuss your options.
12. Classes will only run with a minimum of two people per class. If the class has less than two people, the class will be cancelled, you will be contacted and your class credit will be returned onto your account.
Payment needs to be made upon booking. Classes cannot be attended without prior payment being made. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking classes online.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.