There’s no need to miss out on all the fun just because you’re on a health kick! This Fig, Banana and Strawbs Nice-Cream tastes naughty – but it’s nice!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen strawberrues
- 3 fresh figs
- 1 serve of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
- Shredded coconut (to top)
- Raw buckinis (to top)
How To Make
- Blend on high until really well combined: bananas, strawberries, 2 figs (no skin), protein powder and yoghurt.
- Put ‘nice-cream’ into a bowl or jar and top with additional sliced fresh fig, coconut and buckinis.
- Note: you can decorate the side of the jar/bowl with sliced fig like I have in the image if desired.