Let’s get naked! No need for extra carbohydrates in the form of a wrap or bun for these little babies. A lettuce cup as a wrap is a great (and actually really tasty) option!
- 200g grass fed organic beef mince
- 220g tin red kidney beans
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 200g tin crushed tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup of water
How To Make
- Grated carrot
- Diced tomatoes
- 1 tbs good quality or homemade tzatziki
- ¼ cup lettuce as a wrap instead of bread
- Heat a non-stick pan sprayed with oil over a high heat and cook mince until browned, stirring
frequently to break up the clumps of meat.
- Add beans, spices, tomatoes, salt & water to the mince.
- Stir well and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until almost all liquid has been absorbed into the
- To assemble: Place ½ of the meat, veggies avocado and tzatziki in centre of the lettuce leaf
wrap. Fold to eat.