Healthy Salad Pizza
Say what? Salad on a healthy pizza! Yes, that’s right! This is the perfect meal to have with your boyfriend or husband when you want something naughty but it’s all NICE! We have combined our fave salad toppings on this pizza and it’s a great Friday night meal and substitution for bought varsities and the best bit is there is no guilt!
- 1 cup chopped butternut squash
- 1/2 cup chopped medium tofu
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 packet of 12 Health Protein Pizza
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 180 degress
- Roast pumpkin and tofu until soft (approx 20 mins)
- In a pan toast pine nuts (this should only take a few minutes)
- Whilst pumpkin and tofu are roasting, cook pizza base as per instructions on packet
- Once cooked, spread tomato paste over base
- Top with spinach leaves then tofu, pumpkin and pine nuts.
- Put back in the oven for 10 minutes on 180 deg.