How to contact us about privacy
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you in the course of your use of the Platform if you input any personal information into the Platform such as your name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, gender and telephone number (“Personal Information”).We collect Personal Information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, contact us, respond to a survey or fill out a form on the Website.
What do we use your information for?
The purpose for which we collect Personal Information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Platform. Any of the Personal Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Website and Services – we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails
Some provision of Personal Information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of Personal Information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Platform.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will only disclose Personal Information to an unrelated third party with your consent. However we may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of the Platform in order to create statistical information regarding the Platform and its use, which we may then share with third parties or make publicly available. However, none of this information would include any email address or other contact information, or anything that could be used to identify you individually, either online or in real life.
- If required by law: We will disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your Personal Information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the Platform.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your Personal Information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of us, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
Notifications and opting out
When you provide us with Personal Information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your Personal Information for a secondary reason, like notifying you of services and special offers we think you may enjoy, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to decline or opt-out.
If you have selected YES to receive email notifications, the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates, occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
You have the option to opt-out of receiving emails from us at anytime by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications that we might send you. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.Alternatively, you may also contact us here and confirm your email address and unsubscribe request.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when submit your personal information.We have processes in place to ensure the security of your Personal Information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.Any Personal Information which is supplied and transmitted though our website is protected via Secure Socket Layer technology and HTTPS protocol in an attempt to stop your information being intercepted or read by unauthorised persons.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of user information at any time. We accept no liability for breach of security or any unintended disclosure, loss or misuse of any information or data or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any information or data.
You acknowledge and agree that you provide your Personal Information at your own risk.
Please ensure your anti-virus software, firewalls and other protection programs are kept up-to-date as we accept no liability for damage caused to your computer equipment arising from computer viruses, worms, spyware programs or otherwise.
Third party services
This policy was last modified on 27 June 2014.
Access and correction of your Personal Information
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted via our website, you may do so by contacting us via the email address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information.
You have the right to access the information which we hold about you. You can also ask for corrections to be made.